Induron Ceramaprime Tan Epoxy Primer (Includes Catalyst)
Induron Ceramaprime Epoxy Primer is an NSF Std. 61 Certified two-component ceramic modified, polyamide cured epoxy primer providing very fast dry times and excellent resistance to corrosive and abrasive environments. Quick cure, same day recoat, and unlimited recoat time allow for efficient shop and field priming and recoating.
- Dries to a low sheen finish
- Very fast dry to touch and recoat times
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent resistance to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons
- Lead and chromate free
- Complies with OTC(Ozone Transfer Commission) Standards for HAPS and VOC
- Performs well as a primer in many aggressive environments and substrates such as:
- Structural steel
- Potabale Water Storage Tanks
- Oilfield Equipment
- Heavy Duty Equipment and machinery
As a highly durable primer on properly prepared carbon steel surfaces. This product may be topcoated with all Induron epoxy, urethane, acrylic siloxane and DTM acrylic finish coats.