Has my order shipped?
Click the My Orders link in the My Account section at the top left hand side of our site to check your orders status. Completed orders indicate that your order has shipped. Your order could have one of the following status types: Completed, Hold, Processing, Canceled or Pending Shipping.
- Completed means the order has been shipped.
- Hold indicates that the order is help up for one of a variety of reasons. Most often orders are in hold status because an item is temporarily out of stock or we need to contact the customer for clarifdication on an order. If your order is on hold, please contact customer service for more details. Often your order will be notated which you can check in the Order Status section of My Account.
- Processing means your order is in the process of being fulfilled. Orders cannot be cancelled or altered once we begin processing.
- Canceled means the order has been canceled by either the customer or the MyPerfectColor representative.
- Pending Shipping means the order has been processed and is awaiting pickup by the shipper.
How do I change quantities or cancel an item in my order?
Please contact customer service to make any changes. Please note that once an order has begun processing, is pending shipping or has shipped, the order is no longer editable. You can also add a note to your order by viewing your order in the My Account > My Orders section of the site.
How do I track my order?
When the order is shipped the system automatically sends the tracking information to you.
What do I do if my order never arrived?
Click the My Orders link in the My Account section at the top left hand side of our site to track your order status. If you have received your email indicating your order has shipped, you can follow the tracking number to check its progress. If your packages each show a status of "delivered", please contact customer service for assistance.
What do I do if an item/parts are missing from my shipment?
If your package shows a tracking status of "delivered", please contact customer service for assistance.
When will my backorder arrive?
MyPerfectColor will notify you if an item is temporarily unavailable. If any item is no longer available, MyPerfectColor will contact you to ask if you wish to substitute the item or cancel the order.